The HD versions of BT’s sports channels are now available on a new satellite frequency, having changed frequencies again.
Sky digiboxes should automatically adjust to the new frequency, but some receivers may need rebooting. Users with other satellite receivers will have to perform a rescan.
The HD versions of BT’s sports channels are on the following frequencies:
Symbol Rate: 29500 (29.5 Mbaud)
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels