Spanish telco Telefónica has unveiled its Spanish football programming line-up but has yet to strike a deal with Catalan broadcaster Mediapro to carry its BeIN Sports channel, giving it access to European Champions League and Europa League matches as well as coverage of European and international leagues.
The Liga Adelante offering on Telefónica’s Movistar+ service will include coverage of La Liga matches in HD, with 11 fixtures daily to be aired on the Canal+ Liga.
Telefónica is also introducing eight-camera coverage of matches, with two mini-cameras providing coverage of the changing rooms of the teams for the final three minutes before they go out onto the field.
The telco will also provide multiscreen coverage via Yomvi and the Movistar+ Fútbol App.
Telefónica has yet to strike a deal with Mediapro to include BeIN Sports as part of its offering, despite the latter being available via the services of rival telcos Vodafone and Orange and Asturias region cable operator Telecable.
source : digitaltveurope.net/411951/telefonica-unveils-la-liga-offering-no-deal-yet-on-bein-sports/
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Some frequently asked questions about receiving UK TV in Spain and Sky TV in Spain
- Free F1 on German RTL to end
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV