According to BeIN Sports
From 31st January some of the BeIN Sports HD channels will go into “secure mode” and you will need to register your official Al Jazeera / BeIN Sports receiver to continue viewing these channels.
The channels that you will lose if you do not register your receiver are:
bein HD 6
bein HD 7
bein HD 8
bein HD 9
bein HD 12
bein HD 13
bein HD 14
bein HD 15
BeIN HD 11 is not mentioned on the list, so you will not lose these channel (we hope), but by moving other HD channels onto a more secure card and receiver system, they can offer all 3pm games on those other channels.
Currently the two receivers that will allow card registration are the Humax IR3000 HD and Humax Free HD.
More information on the BeIn Sports channels and the receiver registration and their availability of the 3pm Saturday afternoon premier league kick offs available via this link.
More information as soon as we get it.
BeIN Sports / Al Jazeera Channels
BeIN Sports / Al Jazeera Receivers – Humax IR3000 HD
BeIN Sports / Al Jazeera Receivers – Humax Free HD
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!