The BBC has extended its deal with the All England Club to secure tennis from Wimbledon on the BBC until and including 2020.
The extended three-year deal keeps the Grand Slam free to air and includes live online and radio coverage.
The announcement means the world-famous tennis tournament remains free-to-air across BBC One, Two, the Red Button, online and on radio for another three years.
BBC director general Tony Hall said Wimbledon “unites the nation” and that he was “delighted” with the deal.
In what is the longest partnership in sports broadcasting history, the tournament will continue to be played out across BBC One, BBC Two, the BBC Red Button and the BBC Sport website, with live radio coverage on Radio 5 live.
The BBC first broadcast from Wimbledon in 1937
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West