ITV’s new digital service, The ITV Hub, is due to launch next week, replacing the UK broadcaster’s existing ITV Player catch-up service and ITV.com website.
The ITV Hub is due to go live on November 24 across mobile, PC and connected TVs and will feature a new ‘swipe to live feature’ that ITV said will let viewers “connect to live TV in an instant”.
“With over 50 hours of new content every week, the ITV Hub is the digital destination for the very latest must-see programmes and our new, swipe to live feature is a brilliant way to bring viewers even closer to the programmes they love,” said ITV’s director of online, Paul Kanareck.
ITV first announced the launch of The ITV Hub in September, claiming that it will put live TV channel streaming “at the heart” of the new service, in a bid to offer a “more compelling TV-like experience across all devices.”
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Sky channel changes from 1st September 2021 – goodbye Sky One
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix