The BBC has unveiled new branding for BBC Three, and the date when BBC Three will cease terrestrials and satellite transmission and move to an online-only service.
The new BBC Three (or BBC II!) logo was unveiled today as part of a rebrand of the channel.
It was also revealed that the channels switch to an online only presence is now reported to be taking place on Tuesday 16th February 2016.
New and “Youth” content on the BBC will continue with the BBC Three brand, now with new logo, slapped on its iPlayer pages, website and social media apps.
Many current programmes from BBC Three will appear at various timeslots on BBC One and BBC Two.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Sky channel changes from 1st September 2021 – goodbye Sky One
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released