The BBC has unveiled new branding for BBC Three, and the date when BBC Three will cease terrestrials and satellite transmission and move to an online-only service.
The new BBC Three (or BBC II!) logo was unveiled today as part of a rebrand of the channel.
It was also revealed that the channels switch to an online only presence is now reported to be taking place on Tuesday 16th February 2016.
New and “Youth” content on the BBC will continue with the BBC Three brand, now with new logo, slapped on its iPlayer pages, website and social media apps.
Many current programmes from BBC Three will appear at various timeslots on BBC One and BBC Two.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels