The BBC has unveiled new branding for BBC Three, and the date when BBC Three will cease terrestrials and satellite transmission and move to an online-only service.
The new BBC Three (or BBC II!) logo was unveiled today as part of a rebrand of the channel.
It was also revealed that the channels switch to an online only presence is now reported to be taking place on Tuesday 16th February 2016.
New and “Youth” content on the BBC will continue with the BBC Three brand, now with new logo, slapped on its iPlayer pages, website and social media apps.
Many current programmes from BBC Three will appear at various timeslots on BBC One and BBC Two.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- Subtitles on Channel 4 returning soon….for some
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit