BBC Four will be a dedicated Olympic sports channel this August
The BBC will be showing up to 15 hours of coverage a day on the channel.
The change to BBC Four will be between the 5th and 21st August 2016.
For the duration of the Olympics, BBC Four will be live in Rio from 13:00-04:00 daily.
Ore Oduba will front coverage from 13:00, before Dan Walker takes over from 19:00.
It’s part of 550 hours of Olympic coverage the BBC is planning to show across traditional linear TV outlets.
BBC Two is scheduled to offer viewers a mostly Olympic-free zone during the 17 days of coverage from Rio: Olympics coverage on BBC Two will consist of highlights/replays between 9:15 am and 1pm.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- More ITV SD channel frequency changes today
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky