Sky Sports Channel Number Changes
Sky is to undo its unpopular decision to promote Sky Sports News HQ ahead of other Sky Sports channels on its platform.
Sky Sports News HQ moves to channel 406, allowing Sky Sports 1 – 5 to move back to channels 401-405. Sky Sports F1 will be on 407.
The Sky SPorts channel number changes will take place on 11th July, which also coincides with Sky Sports temporary renaming Sky Sports 1 as “Sky Sports The Open”.
Sky Sports The Open will carry live coverage of the event from Royal Troon. Coverage will start at 6:35am on the 14th July with the channel showing the opening tee shot – the first time that’s been shown live on TV in the UK and Ireland, according to Sky.
Due to cost-cutting, the BBC sacrificed live rights to The Open, but will continue to show extended highlights on TV in the evenings.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- More ITV1 SD regions set to close in April 2021
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Power Cuts? No Satellite Signal on your Sky HD box? Here is how to reset a Sky digibox with an alternative default transponder frequency setting.
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Freesat drops a load of music channels