NFL coverage on the BBC for 2016/17
The BBC has outlined how this NFL season will be covered on free-to-air TV, with coverage starting with a new show following Match of the Day starting later this month.
On BBC One, American Football fans can watch The NFL Show after Match of the Day, starting 17th September. Mark Chapman will provide a 30-minute digest of all the major stories shaping the NFL world alongside charismatic Super Bowl winners Osi Umenyiora and Jason Bell.
This year there will also be a regular Tuesday night review show throughout the season on BBC Two, starting on 13th September at 11.20pm. NFL: This Week will feature the best of the action all the way through to the Super Bowl in Houston next February.
Live coverage of the Super Bowl, plus three London games in October will be broadcast on the BBC, starting with Indianapolis Colts against the Jacksonville Jaguars at Wembley on 2 October.
Like last year, Sky will provide full live coverage throughout the season for subscribers.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels