NFL coverage on the BBC for 2016/17
The BBC has outlined how this NFL season will be covered on free-to-air TV, with coverage starting with a new show following Match of the Day starting later this month.
On BBC One, American Football fans can watch The NFL Show after Match of the Day, starting 17th September. Mark Chapman will provide a 30-minute digest of all the major stories shaping the NFL world alongside charismatic Super Bowl winners Osi Umenyiora and Jason Bell.
This year there will also be a regular Tuesday night review show throughout the season on BBC Two, starting on 13th September at 11.20pm. NFL: This Week will feature the best of the action all the way through to the Super Bowl in Houston next February.
Live coverage of the Super Bowl, plus three London games in October will be broadcast on the BBC, starting with Indianapolis Colts against the Jacksonville Jaguars at Wembley on 2 October.
Like last year, Sky will provide full live coverage throughout the season for subscribers.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite