ITV Box Office to launch in 2017
ITV will launch its new pay-per-view service ITV Box Office in 2017 with the IBO World Super Middleweight Title bout between Chris Eubank Jnr, Britain’s number one middleweight, and Renold Quinlan, holder of the IBO World Super Middleweight Title.
Tests for ITV Box Office have been spotted on satellite over the course of the past few weeks, which mean Sky viewers will be able to opt-in to the match, which is expected to take place in “early 2017”, possibly February 2017, according to several sources.
Further details about how to watch the bout, how it might be available to non-Sky viewers and how much it will cost are to be revealed “well in advance” of the event, according to ITV bosses. ITV Box Office joins a growing number of ITV services available behind a paywall, including ITV Encore and HD versions of ITV’s offshoot channels.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- ITV HD satellite changes
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels