Sutton United’s historic FA Cup fifth-round tie against Arsenal will be played on a Monday night after the BBC finally picked the non-league giant killers for TV coverage.
The lowest-ranked team left in the competition will sign off the Cup weekend on February 20 in a 7.55pm kick-off, after the quarter-final draw the night before.
BT Sport will televise the other National League side, Lincoln City, in their trip to Burnley in the Saturday 12.30 kick-off.
FA CUP LAST 16 TELEVISED FIXTURES
Sat 18 Feb – Burnley v Lincoln City (12:30, BT Sport)
Sat 18 Feb – Wolves v Chelsea (17:30, BT Sport)
Sun 19 Feb – Fulham v Tottenham (14:00, BBC One)
Sun 19 Feb – Blackburn v Manchester United (16:15, BT Sport – followed by sixth round draw)
Mon 20 Feb – Sutton United v Arsenal (19:55, BBC One)
*non-televised matches (played on Feb 18): Huddersfield v Manchester City; Middlesbrough v Oxford; Millwall v Leicester/Derby
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies