Rugby World Cup rights stay on ITV until 2023
ITV has won the rights to show the next two Rugby World Cups, with the announcement of a new broadcast rights deal lasting until 2023.
The two event deal announced over the weekend extends ITV’s long partnership with the Rugby World Cup. But the deal also includes this year’s Women’s Rugby World Cup, as well as the World Rugby U20 Championship between 2017 and 2019.
All the action from the Japan 2019 and 2023 tournaments will be shown exclusively on free-to-air television to viewers in the UK.
Additionally, the Women’s Rugby World Cup, to be held this year in Ireland, and the World Rugby U20 Championship will be available for the first time on free-to-air television.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- ITV HD satellite changes
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels