ITV1+1 gone from older Sky Digiboxes
This week ITV1+1 has disappeared from older Sky Digiboxes.
ITV1+1 used to be available on Sky channel 131, but are now receiving a Channel Unavailable message
ITV1+1 is still available on Sky channels 131 for Sky HD and Sky+HD digibox users, and on Freesat channels 112.
One report suggested that this is down to ITV adding Audio Description to all of its regional variation, whereas in previous years Audio Description was only available on ITV1 London, also found on Sky channel 974.
You can still watch ITV1+1, but you will have to add it to your “Other Channels” list using the “Add Channels” function via the Services Menu on your Sky digibox.
Update for 2018
If you are here because you have recently (May 2018) lost your ITV +1 channel on your Sky digibox, then you will find it on Sky channel 203.
If you now have ITV1 HD on 103, and are experiencing “no signal” messages, this may be down to the fact that your dish is not large enough to receive the channel where you area, your dish is not aligned correctly, your LNB is not aligned correctly, or you have a bad combination of dish make and type and LNB. You can now find your SD version of ITV1 on Sky channel 803
This is due to a Sky channel number shuffle – more details here https://www.satandpcguy.com/2018/04/20/sky-channel-number-changes-from-1st-may-2018-new-channel-numbers-announced/
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- RBS 6 Nations 2013 live on BBC One
- 60ft WWII satelite dishes found in field in Lincolnshire.
- Premier League live football: PL win legal case against UK Pub that broke copyright law
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime