Paramount Network to launch on Sky soon
Viacom Intl. Media Networks U.K. announced Friday that it will launch Paramount Network, a free-to-air channel offering a mix of drama, comedy and movies, in Britain on July 4.
Paramount Network will be the British home of various free-to-air premieres, including the seventh season of “Suits,” the drama from creator/executive producer Aaron Korsh, and starring Meghan Markle. Earlier seasons of “Suits” will also air on the channel. Other premieres include Kiefer Sutherland drama “Designated Survivor,” and comedy series “The Mick,” starring Kaitlin Olsen (“It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”), both joining the slate later in the year.
Among the movies on Paramount Network will be blockbusters like “War of the Worlds,” “Catch Me If You Can” and “Dances With Wolves,” as well as critically acclaimed and cult classics such as “The Shining,” “The Talented Mr. Ripley” and “Jackie Brown,” and ever-green titles including “Prince of Tides,” “Groundhog Day” and “Roxanne.”
The channel also plays host to “Lip Sync Battle,” action drama “Six,” fantasy drama “Heroes Reborn,” and comedy “Will & Grace.”
Ben Frow, Channel 5’s director of programmes, said:
“Paramount Network is set to deliver high-end Hollywood entertainment with blockbuster movies, scripted drama and critically acclaimed comedy featuring some of the biggest names on the planet.”
Paramount Network will be on Freeview on channel 57
Paramount Network will be on Sky channel 159, according to today’s announcement.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Power Cuts? No Satellite Signal on your Sky HD box? Here is how to reset a Sky digibox with an alternative default transponder frequency setting.