Paramount Network to launch on Sky soon
Viacom Intl. Media Networks U.K. announced Friday that it will launch Paramount Network, a free-to-air channel offering a mix of drama, comedy and movies, in Britain on July 4.
Paramount Network will be the British home of various free-to-air premieres, including the seventh season of “Suits,” the drama from creator/executive producer Aaron Korsh, and starring Meghan Markle. Earlier seasons of “Suits” will also air on the channel. Other premieres include Kiefer Sutherland drama “Designated Survivor,” and comedy series “The Mick,” starring Kaitlin Olsen (“It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”), both joining the slate later in the year.
Among the movies on Paramount Network will be blockbusters like “War of the Worlds,” “Catch Me If You Can” and “Dances With Wolves,” as well as critically acclaimed and cult classics such as “The Shining,” “The Talented Mr. Ripley” and “Jackie Brown,” and ever-green titles including “Prince of Tides,” “Groundhog Day” and “Roxanne.”
The channel also plays host to “Lip Sync Battle,” action drama “Six,” fantasy drama “Heroes Reborn,” and comedy “Will & Grace.”
Ben Frow, Channel 5’s director of programmes, said:
“Paramount Network is set to deliver high-end Hollywood entertainment with blockbuster movies, scripted drama and critically acclaimed comedy featuring some of the biggest names on the planet.”
Paramount Network will be on Freeview on channel 57
Paramount Network will be on Sky channel 159, according to today’s announcement.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Some Discovery channels closed on Sky from today
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- CNN HD change of frequency on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.
- Kids Channel Number changes on Sky today
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required