Quest HD launches on Freesat and Sky
Quest HD has launched today on Freesat and Sky.
Quest shows programming from the Discovery channel, and also some sports events from Eurosport – they are all owned by Discovery.
Quest will also be the home of English League Football highlights, having won the rights from Channel Five.
Quest HD is available on
Freesat channel 167
Quest HD is available on Sky channel 144, with the SD version moving to 866 (for HD boxes only, SD boxes will continue with the SD version!)
This is good news for those in weak signal reception areas, as the SD version of Quest is on a very hard to receive UK beam frequency. The HD version is on a slightly stronger beam, and so has better reception.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Some Discovery channels closed on Sky from today
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- CNN HD change of frequency on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Kids Channel Number changes on Sky today
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required