Quest HD launches on Freesat and Sky
Quest HD has launched today on Freesat and Sky.
Quest shows programming from the Discovery channel, and also some sports events from Eurosport – they are all owned by Discovery.
Quest will also be the home of English League Football highlights, having won the rights from Channel Five.
Quest HD is available on
Freesat channel 167
Quest HD is available on Sky channel 144, with the SD version moving to 866 (for HD boxes only, SD boxes will continue with the SD version!)
This is good news for those in weak signal reception areas, as the SD version of Quest is on a very hard to receive UK beam frequency. The HD version is on a slightly stronger beam, and so has better reception.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Viacom to close at least 6 UK satellite channels soon
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Sky Q – Bundle and equipment details