Vintage TV no longer available
Vintage TV has disappeared from even more TV screens this week, with the service now being removed from Sky and Virgin Media.
The channel says the temporary removal from Sky and Virgin Media is part of plans to make the channel accessible to “as many viewers as possible”…
This follows Vintage Tvs removal from Freesat earlier this year, with the channel blaming the Freesats new carriage fees – Freesat subsequently denied any such change.
Even Manually tuning the channel is no longer possible, as the channel’s satellite feed has reverted to colour bars.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Sky to close three SD movie channels in move to go HD only distribution
- Disney channels set to leave Sky and Virgin soon
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?
- Sky Cinema announces new channel available to all customers
- Freesat drops a load of music channels