Vintage TV no longer available
Vintage TV has disappeared from even more TV screens this week, with the service now being removed from Sky and Virgin Media.
The channel says the temporary removal from Sky and Virgin Media is part of plans to make the channel accessible to “as many viewers as possible”…
This follows Vintage Tvs removal from Freesat earlier this year, with the channel blaming the Freesats new carriage fees – Freesat subsequently denied any such change.
Even Manually tuning the channel is no longer possible, as the channel’s satellite feed has reverted to colour bars.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels