BeIN Mena moving from Nilesat to Eutelsat
BeIN MENA is moving its channels capacity from Nilesat 7 West over to Eutelsat 8 degrees West.
“Starting from December 15 until December 31, beIN subscribers can watch content on all the available frequencies. After the 31st of December, subscribers will need to ensure their set top boxes are reconfigured to avoid any interruptions,” the broadcaster said in a statement to its subscribers.
The majority of BeIN set top boxes will be reconfigured automatically. Users with other set top boxes may have to reinstall the channels on their new frequencies.
“The switch of satellites provides an increase in platform security and control, and improved resilience overall. These efforts were made to ensure the BeIN Media Group can continue to provide its viewers and fans with its unrivalled library of entertainment, live sport action and major international events in the highest standards available across all its platforms,” the statement added.
This does NOT affect BeIN channels on Es´hail at 25.5 east
New beIN Sports frequencies from 1st January 2019 for Eutelsat 8 degrees West.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- ITV 1 Christmas Day TV Schedule
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Changes to Sky Sports from 1st October 2018
- Sky Sports Mix frequency