BT Sport loses IndyCar rights
BT Sport will not broadcast coverage of the IndyCar Series this season after losing the rights to the championship.
BT Sport have covered Indycar since 2013.
BT Sport Indycar commentator Tom Gaynor said “Unfortunately it looks like IndyCar will not be on BT Sport this year, no more information at the moment! I know a lot of you have been asking, so if it changes I’ll let you know I’m as disappointed as you are”.
No news on which UK broadcaster will show Indycar, however, one possibility is that IndyCar finds itself on Sky Sports. Sky owners Comcast
also own NBC in the US, where Indycar is airing on NBC in a new deal starting this season.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- Dreambox Confusion – Satellite receiver or Android TV