BT Sport loses IndyCar rights
BT Sport will not broadcast coverage of the IndyCar Series this season after losing the rights to the championship.
BT Sport have covered Indycar since 2013.
BT Sport Indycar commentator Tom Gaynor said “Unfortunately it looks like IndyCar will not be on BT Sport this year, no more information at the moment! I know a lot of you have been asking, so if it changes I’ll let you know I’m as disappointed as you are”.
No news on which UK broadcaster will show Indycar, however, one possibility is that IndyCar finds itself on Sky Sports. Sky owners Comcast
also own NBC in the US, where Indycar is airing on NBC in a new deal starting this season.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- More Sky HD channels to be removed from cardsharing systems soon…?
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- The difference between a QUAD LNB and QUATTRO LNB
- 60ft WWII satelite dishes found in field in Lincolnshire.
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV