BT Sport loses IndyCar rights
BT Sport will not broadcast coverage of the IndyCar Series this season after losing the rights to the championship.
BT Sport have covered Indycar since 2013.
BT Sport Indycar commentator Tom Gaynor said “Unfortunately it looks like IndyCar will not be on BT Sport this year, no more information at the moment! I know a lot of you have been asking, so if it changes I’ll let you know I’m as disappointed as you are”.
No news on which UK broadcaster will show Indycar, however, one possibility is that IndyCar finds itself on Sky Sports. Sky owners Comcast
also own NBC in the US, where Indycar is airing on NBC in a new deal starting this season.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?