BT Sport loses IndyCar rights
BT Sport will not broadcast coverage of the IndyCar Series this season after losing the rights to the championship.
BT Sport have covered Indycar since 2013.
BT Sport Indycar commentator Tom Gaynor said “Unfortunately it looks like IndyCar will not be on BT Sport this year, no more information at the moment! I know a lot of you have been asking, so if it changes I’ll let you know I’m as disappointed as you are”.
No news on which UK broadcaster will show Indycar, however, one possibility is that IndyCar finds itself on Sky Sports. Sky owners Comcast
also own NBC in the US, where Indycar is airing on NBC in a new deal starting this season.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Solar Storm alert with possible disruption to satellite signals
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit