BBC Two HD will launch at 6am on March 26 and will be available on Sky HD (169), Freeview HD/YouView (102), Virgin Media (187), Freesat HD (109) and BT Vision (852).
It will replace the BBC HD channel and be available as before as a subscription-free HD network on all platforms.
It is unclear where HD content from BBC Four and BBC Three may be made available, although it can still be offered via on-demand platform BBC iPlayer.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- All4 application to end on Samsung Smart TVs
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Intelsat 907 / 901 update at 27.5 West
- Al Jazeera Sports removes some channels from Hotbird 13 East
- Premier League live football: PL win legal case against UK Pub that broke copyright law
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?