World Super Middleweight fighters Carl Froch and Mikkel Kessler will go toe-to-toe at The O2, London on Saturday 25 May in one of the most highly anticipated rematches of recent years.
In their first meeting since Denmark’s Kessler broke Froch’s unbeaten record three years ago, this match is sure to set sparks flying. But with 46 victories to his name, Kessler will be a tough opponent for Nottingham fighter Carl Froch to get the better of.
The second instalment in the duo’s story is set to be even more captivating than their 2010 encounter, with Froch looking to retain his IBF World Super Middleweight title and take Kessler’s WBF title in the unification bout.
Be there to witness the action with Sky Sports Box Office HD and follow all the buildup to the event on Sky Sports News HD to see who’ll come out on top in this unmissable clash.
Froch v Kessler II will be available exclusively live on Sky Sports Box Office HD on 25 May 2013.
The action starts at 8pm with the main event around 11.
George Groves v Noe Gonzalez (12 round Super-middleweight fight)
Tony Bellew v Isaac Chilemba (12 round Final Eliminator for the WBC Light-heavyweight title)
Jean Pascal v Lucian Bite (12 rounds Light-Heavyweight).
The Froch v Kessler II fight, and the undercard may also be shown on other satellite TV channels around the world. So there may be other opportunities, which may be available for free, to watch this fight, although to date no further details of this fight being scheduled on other satellites or channels is available.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Is Channel 4 HD returning to Freesat soon?
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- How to add Channel 4 HD to your Arris UHD-X Freesat box
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!