According to reports, ITV are having “technical difficulties” with some of their transmissions.
This has resulted in the loss of some of their ITV1, and ITV1HD channels.
This is also affecting viewers in the UK .
Message from ITV:
Thousands of TV viewers across the country have had their TV reception affected by a technical problem this evening. The technical fault occurred around 6.20pm and appears to have affected homes in every TV region apart from London and ITV Granada.
The problem affecting the standard definition services which normally run on channel 103 on BSkyB. ITV services on high definition (HD) on Sky channel 178 appear to be working normally . FreeSat is affected too – Freeview services are working normally.
Technicians at the transmission centres are working to restore normal services. You can also see ITV on Sky 973 – and on FreeSat on channel 977 for ITV SD and channel 119 for HD.
Update2 – 2200:
All ITV1 regions are now back on satellite.
“Following technical problems at our service provider Arqiva, Dsat viewers had some transmission problems. Normal service is now restored”
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released