Day 9 Wednesday 3 July
Centre Court 1.00pm
Gentlemen’s Singles – Quarter-finals David Ferrer (ESP)  v Juan Martin Del Potro (ARG)  Gentlemen’s Singles – Quarter-finals Fernando Verdasco (ESP) v Andy Murray (GBR) 
No.1 Court 1.00pm
Gentlemen’s Singles – Quarter-finals Novak Djokovic (SRB)  v Tomas Berdych (CZE) 
Gentlemen’s Singles – Quarter-finals Lukasz Kubot (POL) v Jerzy Janowicz (POL) 
Live TV Coverage of Wimbledon 2013 BBC will be covering Wimbledon on BBC1, BBC1HD, BBC2, BBC2HD, BBC Red Button, Radio Five Live.
TV coverage in Spain will be by Canal+
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Sky to close three SD movie channels in move to go HD only distribution
- Freesports HD has left Freesat.
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Sky Cinema announces new channel available to all customers
- Disney channels set to leave Sky and Virgin soon
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?