BBC Sport have confirmed that the ladies’ and gentlemen’s singles finals and semi-finals will be available to watch in 3D.
The BBC TV 3D broadcasts are part of the corporation’s two year trial of 3D TV.
The ladies’ and gentlemen’s singles finals and semi-finals will be available to watch in 3D for those who have access to a 3D TV and the BBC’s HD Red Button service.
So Freesat HD users will be able to watch these finals in 3D.
However, Sky HD users will not, as the BBC HD Red Button services is NOT available on the SkyHD boxes.
Previous 3D broadcasts have been carried on the BBC HD channel, but with the channel being replaced by an HD simulcast of BBC Two, coverage will instead be seen via the Red Button.
Now that the BBC HD channel – the previous home of BBC 3D – has closed, viewers will be able to go 3D with a compatible 3D TV on the BBC Red Button HD channel, available on Freeview, YouView, Freesat, Virgin Media but not Sky.
Live TV Coverage of Wimbledon 2013 BBC will be covering Wimbledon on BBC1, BBC1HD, BBC2, BBC2HD, BBC Red Button, Radio Five Live.
TV coverage in Spain will be by Canal+
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released