To mark one year on from the London 2012 games, the BBC and Channel 4 will broadcast Athletic competition from Friday 26 July – Sunday 28 July 2013.
The BBC will return to the Olympic Stadium to bring full coverage of the London Anniversary Games, taking place at the Olympic Park. There will live TV coverage on BBC One and BBC Two on Friday 26 and Saturday 27 July.
Friday’s disciplines include the men’s 100m, 200m, 400m, and the Women’s 800m, 1500m and 4x100m. Saturday’s events include the men’s 3,000m, which will allow the crowd to see Mo Farah
On Channel 4 on Sunday afternoon, Clare Balding and Ade Adepitan present coverage of the International Paralympic Committee International Challenge from the Olympic Stadium in London, which is being held to mark the first anniversary of London 2012..
Also, on BBC Three at 7pm on Saturday evening, a director’s cut version of Danny Boyle’s Olympic Opening Ceremony from last year, featuring extended highlights.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Sky channel changes from 1st September 2021 – goodbye Sky One
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released