To mark one year on from the London 2012 games, the BBC and Channel 4 will broadcast Athletic competition from Friday 26 July – Sunday 28 July 2013.
The BBC will return to the Olympic Stadium to bring full coverage of the London Anniversary Games, taking place at the Olympic Park. There will live TV coverage on BBC One and BBC Two on Friday 26 and Saturday 27 July.
Friday’s disciplines include the men’s 100m, 200m, 400m, and the Women’s 800m, 1500m and 4x100m. Saturday’s events include the men’s 3,000m, which will allow the crowd to see Mo Farah
On Channel 4 on Sunday afternoon, Clare Balding and Ade Adepitan present coverage of the International Paralympic Committee International Challenge from the Olympic Stadium in London, which is being held to mark the first anniversary of London 2012..
Also, on BBC Three at 7pm on Saturday evening, a director’s cut version of Danny Boyle’s Olympic Opening Ceremony from last year, featuring extended highlights.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released