Internet television provider FilmOn.com has agreed a deal with Spanish state broadcaster TVE to stream an international version of the channel on a global basis.
The arrangement will see FilmOn become the first ever IPTV provider to enter into an agreement with TVE to stream the broadcaster’s content straight to PCs and smartphones on a revenue share basis.
It will enable FilmOn users around the world to access premium Spanish content regardless of which territory they are in at the time. TVE is the first European state broadcaster to embrace the world of digital in this way via FilmOn, which already boasts 500 other channels that are mostly under licence from private broadcasters.
It is unknown if this will be the actual TVE La1 or La2 channel, or simply the TVE International channel that is already available for free on many satellites.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Live FA Cup Football on Spanish TV for free
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- 60ft WWII satelite dishes found in field in Lincolnshire.
- Premier League live football: PL win legal case against UK Pub that broke copyright law
- Differences between a Dreambox and DreamboxTV
- BeIN Sports – Channels to go “secure” 1st March 2014