Al Jazeera Sports removes its channels from Hotbird 13 East
The Al Jazeera Sports satellite TV platform has removed without notice the JSC channels +5 +6 +7 +8 +9 +10 from the Eutelsat HotBird (13 ° East) satellite.
The Al Jazeera Sports channels were transmitted from frequency 11.296-H MHz (DVB- S, MPEG-S, SR 27500, FEC 3/4).
The Al Jazeera Sports channels on the same frequency continue – JSC +1 +2 +3 +4.
Subscribers who want to continue receiving the channels that have been removed from Eutelsat HotBird 13e will have to realign your satellite dish to either Nilesat (7 ° West) or Badr (26 degrees East).
Al Jazeera Sports have the live broadcasting rights to may football league and competitions, including the FA Premier League, Champions League, La Liga and FA Cup
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!