Al Jazeera Sports removes its channels from Hotbird 13 East
The Al Jazeera Sports satellite TV platform has removed without notice the JSC channels +5 +6 +7 +8 +9 +10 from the Eutelsat HotBird (13 ° East) satellite.
The Al Jazeera Sports channels were transmitted from frequency 11.296-H MHz (DVB- S, MPEG-S, SR 27500, FEC 3/4).
The Al Jazeera Sports channels on the same frequency continue – JSC +1 +2 +3 +4.
Subscribers who want to continue receiving the channels that have been removed from Eutelsat HotBird 13e will have to realign your satellite dish to either Nilesat (7 ° West) or Badr (26 degrees East).
Al Jazeera Sports have the live broadcasting rights to may football league and competitions, including the FA Premier League, Champions League, La Liga and FA Cup
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!