Al Jazeera Sports removes its channels from Hotbird 13 East
The Al Jazeera Sports satellite TV platform has removed without notice the JSC channels +5 +6 +7 +8 +9 +10 from the Eutelsat HotBird (13 ° East) satellite.
The Al Jazeera Sports channels were transmitted from frequency 11.296-H MHz (DVB- S, MPEG-S, SR 27500, FEC 3/4).
The Al Jazeera Sports channels on the same frequency continue – JSC +1 +2 +3 +4.
Subscribers who want to continue receiving the channels that have been removed from Eutelsat HotBird 13e will have to realign your satellite dish to either Nilesat (7 ° West) or Badr (26 degrees East).
Al Jazeera Sports have the live broadcasting rights to may football league and competitions, including the FA Premier League, Champions League, La Liga and FA Cup
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Sky to close three SD movie channels in move to go HD only distribution
- Freesports HD has left Freesat.
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Sky Cinema announces new channel available to all customers
- Disney channels set to leave Sky and Virgin soon
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?