Sky is to show highlights of the Ashes series through its free-to-air channel Pick.
During the Ashes series a one-hour highlights programme will be shown at 10pm (UK time) every day during the Test action, ODI and T20 matches.
Sky says its coverage will include commentary from David Gower, Michael Atherton, Sir Ian Botham, Nasser Hussain, Andrew Strauss, David Lloyd and Shane Warne.
Pick is available on Sky channel 152, Freeview, Virgin Media and Freesat
This may be because no broadcasters such as BBC ITV C4 or Five bought a highlights package to show on their channels…?
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?