The BBC is making changes to its channel numbering on Sky and Freesat on Monday 24th March 2014, according to an announcement made today.
Following the change, Sky HD users will be able to watch HD versions of the four national versions of BBC One HD on Sky channels 976-979.
A similar move is expected on Freesat, but channel numbering details have not yet been provided.
976 – BBC One HD
977 – BBC One Scotland HD
978 – BBC One Wales HD
979 – BBC One Northern Ireland HD
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- More ITV1 SD regions set to close in April 2021
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- ITV HD satellite changes
- ITV1+1 gone from older Sky Digiboxes
- Freesat drops a load of music channels