The BBC is making changes to its channel numbering on Sky and Freesat on Monday 24th March 2014, according to an announcement made today.
Following the change, Sky HD users will be able to watch HD versions of the four national versions of BBC One HD on Sky channels 976-979.
A similar move is expected on Freesat, but channel numbering details have not yet been provided.
976 – BBC One HD
977 – BBC One Scotland HD
978 – BBC One Wales HD
979 – BBC One Northern Ireland HD
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Sky to close three SD movie channels in move to go HD only distribution
- Freesports HD has left Freesat.
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Disney channels set to leave Sky and Virgin soon
- Sky Cinema announces new channel available to all customers
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?