As Sky increase their anti piracy measures, (http://www.satandpcguy.com/blog/2014/06/sky-sports-4-news-hd-removed-card-share-systems/ all Sky Sports HD channels are now no longer available on card share systems.
Earlier this week Sky Sports 1 HD joining the other Sky Sports HD channels, and Sky Movies HD, and a number of other Sky HD channels, to have their “setting” changed to stop their sky cards being used on non sky digiboxes.
The current list of Sky HD channels no longer available on card sharing systems is:
ITV Encore HD
Sky 1 HD
Sky living HD
Sky Atlantic HD
Sky Arts 1 HD
Sky Arts 2 HD
National Geographic UK HD
Nat Geo Wild HD
Sky Premier HD
Sky Sci Fi / Horror HD
Sky Disney HD
Sky Family HD
Sky Showcase HD
Sky Drama HD
Sky Thriller HD
Sky Greats HD
Sky Select HD
Sky Action HD
Sky Comedy HD
Sky Sports News HD
Sky Sports 1 HD
Sky Sports 2 HD
Sky Sports 3 HD
Sky Sports 4 HD
Sky Sports 5 HD
Sky Sports F1 HD
Despite this change, some “satellite installers” on the Costa Blanca and Spain are still advertising and offering these systems, as “Full Sky HD Packages”.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!