Sky Deutschland to show Wimbledon live on 5 channels
German pay-TV operator Sky Deutschland will transmit the 128th Wimbledon Championships live and exclusive in HD quality.
Across five channels and a total of 350 hours, Sky Deutschland will cover the world’s largest tennis tournament which will take place in South-West London from June 23 to July 6, 2014.
As a special service, the subscription broadcaster will also offer the tournament’s own channel Live@Wimbledon which will screen several hours per day behind the scenes footage, interviews, highlights and live excerpts of the current happenings with the original English-language commentary.
In the Sky HD Fan Zone, all five tennis courts and the Wimbledon channel will be shown on a split-screen with viewers being able to select a live match of their choice by the touch of a button and follow it in full-screen mode.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- Freesat Programme Guide problems
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released