Cricket World Cup 2015 – Australia and New Zealand – 14 February and 29 March 2015
Sky Sports will show the Cricket World Cup, all matches live.
Sky Sports 2 will be rebranded as Sky Sports World Cup, and become a dedicated Cricket channel for the duration of the World Cup.
ITV will show highlights of the Cricket World Cup, which begins next month, according to a consultation document from the regulator Ofcom.
The document has disclosed that ITV has won the rights to the terrestrial highlights.
ITV1 will show highlights of all of England’s games, including the match against Scotland Highlights of the other matches, including the semi-final and final, will be on ITV4.
The ITV highlights will be shown at 10pm each night and last between 60 and 90 minutes.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels