The BBC has announced 30 hours of Glastonbury coverage across its TV channels this year.
There will also be coverage on an extra three BBC Red Button streams.
The Glastonbury 2015 festival runs from Wednesday 24th June, with the main events starting Friday 26th June through until Sunday 28th June 2015.
This year’s programme highlights across the weekend will include performances by the Pyramid Stage headliners Foo Fighters, Kanye West and The Who.
The BBC will be broadcasting 30 hours of coverage across all TV channels, kicking off on BBC One on the Friday with The One Show’s Chris Evans and Alex Jones presenting their usual show live from Glastonbury at 7-7.30pm. BBC Two, traditionally the home of the big headline acts, will be fronted by Lauren Laverne, Jo Whiley and Mark Radcliffe, while Greg James will be providing a younger perspective to the BBC Three audience. For a trip down memory lane, BBC Four will be taking a look at years gone by with performance highlights from everyone’s favourite Glastonbury acts.
Adding to the TV output, this year on Red Button, viewers with Freeview HD, Freesat, YouView, Virgin Media and Sky devices will have access to three BBC Red Button streams. And, in addition to those streams, after 9pm each day, viewers with access to BBC Red Button+ can catch the action live from six stages.
Artists schedule to appear include:
FLORENCE & THE MACHINE
MARY J. BLIGE
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS
THE MOTHERSHIP RETURNS – GEORGE CLINTON, PARLIAMENT, FUNKADELIC & THE FAMILY STONE
RUN THE JEWELS
SUPER FURRY ANIMALS
BELLE & SEBASTIAN
THE MOODY BLUES
FFS (FRANZ FERDINAND & SPARKS)
FATHER JOHN MISTY
TODD TERJE & THE OLSENS
CATFISH & THE BOTTLEMEN
SHARON VAN ETTEN
FAT WHITE FAMILY
YEARS & YEARS
DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE
LIANNE LA HAVAS
DEATH FROM ABOVE 1979
THE POP GROUP
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV