NBC will remain the home of the Premier League in the US until 2022 after it signed a six-year contract extension to its current deal, which started in the 2013-14 season.
“We are excited to continue our tremendous partnership with the Premier League, and we look forward to presenting the world’s finest soccer league to Americans for many years to come,” said the NBC Sports Group chairman, Mark Lazarus. “As sports fans, there’s nothing better than waking up on a weekend morning to live and relevant events, and we at NBC Sports are thrilled to continue to be this outlet for the fast-growing Premier League fan base.”
NBC will continue to show all 380 Premier League games each season, across its television and internet platforms. Fans in the US are actually able to watch more Premier League games live than their counterparts in the UK, where 3pm Saturday kick-offs are subject to a television blackout.
This comes despite NBC Sports Premier League action being pirated and used by many internet Tv services, without the permission of the Premier League and NBC.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat Programme Guide problems