Some UK satellite channels have changed their frequency settings.
Most of the channels affected are HD channels, and Sky HD (pay) channels.
The changes are mainly FEC changes, with many now moving to an FEC of 8/9.
Changing the FEV to this allows for more room on that frequency to be created, and so more channels can be put onto that frequency.
Most users will official Sky and Freesat boxes should not have to do anything, as their box should automatically update.
Channel affected :
11.798 H, S/R 29.500, DVB-S2, QPSK, FEC 8/9
Sky Sports 1 HD UK, Sky Living HD UK, Sky Living HD UK, Sky Sports News HD UK, Sky Sports 1 HD UK, Channel 5 HD
11.343 V, S/R 27.500, DVB-S, QPSK FEC 5/6
CBS Drama , At The Races ROI , Channels 24 , Lucky Star , Babe Nation , 3e , High Street TV 2 , Church Channel , Psychic Today, Propeller , S4C
11.856 V, S/R 29.500, FEC 8/9, DVB-S2, QPSK.
Eurosport 1&2 HD, E4 HD, FOX HD
12.344 H, S/R 29.500, FEC 8/9, DVB-S2, QPSK.
Sky Atlantic HD, Sky Sports 2 &4 HD, Sky 1 HD:
12.363 V, S/R 29.500, FEC 8/9, DVB-S2, QPSK.
Discovery HD, Sky Sports 3 HD, Sky Sports F1HD
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels