Some UK satellite channels have changed their frequency settings.
Most of the channels affected are HD channels, and Sky HD (pay) channels.
The changes are mainly FEC changes, with many now moving to an FEC of 8/9.
Changing the FEV to this allows for more room on that frequency to be created, and so more channels can be put onto that frequency.
Most users will official Sky and Freesat boxes should not have to do anything, as their box should automatically update.
Channel affected :
11.798 H, S/R 29.500, DVB-S2, QPSK, FEC 8/9
Sky Sports 1 HD UK, Sky Living HD UK, Sky Living HD UK, Sky Sports News HD UK, Sky Sports 1 HD UK, Channel 5 HD
11.343 V, S/R 27.500, DVB-S, QPSK FEC 5/6
CBS Drama , At The Races ROI , Channels 24 , Lucky Star , Babe Nation , 3e , High Street TV 2 , Church Channel , Psychic Today, Propeller , S4C
11.856 V, S/R 29.500, FEC 8/9, DVB-S2, QPSK.
Eurosport 1&2 HD, E4 HD, FOX HD
12.344 H, S/R 29.500, FEC 8/9, DVB-S2, QPSK.
Sky Atlantic HD, Sky Sports 2 &4 HD, Sky 1 HD:
12.363 V, S/R 29.500, FEC 8/9, DVB-S2, QPSK.
Discovery HD, Sky Sports 3 HD, Sky Sports F1HD
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- More ITV channels changing frequencies?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021