Catch Up and On Demand on a Sky+HD Digibox in Spain
If you try to use the UK TV iPlayer Catch-up TV services on a Freesat set top box or a Sky+HD digibox in Spain from a country other than the UK and ROI, you will be blocked from viewing content.
This is because the UK TV iPlayer Catch-up TV content will only be made available to users connecting to the internet using a UK server. This is controlled by checking the IP address for your internet connection.
Your Spanish IP address will be blocked, so UK TV iPlayer Catch-up TV content will NOT be available to you on your Freesat set top box or a Sky+HD digibox in Spain.
This is because the UK TV iPlayer Catch-up TV content will only be made available to users connecting to the internet using a UK server.
Using a VPN UK server, and a UK IP address, this “tricks” the UK TV iPlayer Catch-up TV services into thinking you are connecting from the UK, and not connecting from Spain.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Subtitles on Channel 4 returning soon….for some
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- How to add Channel 4 HD to your Arris UHD-X Freesat box