Catch Up and On Demand on a Sky+HD Digibox in Spain
If you try to use the UK TV iPlayer Catch-up TV services on a Freesat set top box or a Sky+HD digibox in Spain from a country other than the UK and ROI, you will be blocked from viewing content.
This is because the UK TV iPlayer Catch-up TV content will only be made available to users connecting to the internet using a UK server. This is controlled by checking the IP address for your internet connection.
Your Spanish IP address will be blocked, so UK TV iPlayer Catch-up TV content will NOT be available to you on your Freesat set top box or a Sky+HD digibox in Spain.
This is because the UK TV iPlayer Catch-up TV content will only be made available to users connecting to the internet using a UK server.
Using a VPN UK server, and a UK IP address, this “tricks” the UK TV iPlayer Catch-up TV services into thinking you are connecting from the UK, and not connecting from Spain.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Sky Sports Mix frequency
- UK Police crackdown on pirated goods (Android TV boxes) on offer on Facebook
- No more Sky Software Updates for Pace TDS850NB, Samsung HDSKY & Amstrad DRX780 Sky+HD digiboxes
- cricfree.tv internet streaming site “suspended” by Police
- Changes to Sky Sports from 1st October 2018
- Travel Channel and DMAX changes on UK satellite
- Freesports to launch in HD on Sky soon