BT Sports channels rebranding
BT Sport is rebranding its five sports channels ahead of the new football Season.
The existing BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport Europe, BT Sport Ultra HD and BT Sport ESPN HD will be replaced by BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport 3, BT Sport 4K UHD and BT Sport ESPN HD.
BT Sport will show 42 Premier League matches, all of the UEFA Champions League & Europa League games plus up to 24 Emirates FA Cup matches.
A spokesperson for BT told Broadband TV News the BT Sport Pack would remain free with BT TV (and BT Broadband). If customers don’t take BT TV they can pay £6 a month for the BT Sport Pack if they have BT Broadband. £6 on Sky,
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- More ITV1 SD regions set to close in April 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV