FreeSports, the new free-to-air sports channel launching soon, has confirmed further details about its service.
The channel, being launched by the people behind Premier Sports and the former Setanta UK service, has confirmed it will appear to viewers on Freesat channel 252, in addition to the previously announced slots on Sky 424 and Freeview / YouView (BT/TalkTalk) channel 95. The channel expects to reach 22 million homes from September.
Further information on sports types to be screened on the channel have also been provided: FreeSports will feature Football, Rugby League, Tennis, Ice Hockey, MMA, Basketball, Cricket, Speedway, Nascar, Athletics and Wrestling, essentially beccoming a free-to-air version of Premier Sports, which already provides coverage of these sports on a pay TV basis.
Currently testing on :
Tagged as 52556
Sky Channel Number : 424
Freesat Channel Number :252
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- More Sky HD channels to be removed from cardsharing systems soon…?
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- 60ft WWII satelite dishes found in field in Lincolnshire.
- The difference between a QUAD LNB and QUATTRO LNB