FreeSports, the new free-to-air sports channel launching soon, has confirmed further details about its service.
The channel, being launched by the people behind Premier Sports and the former Setanta UK service, has confirmed it will appear to viewers on Freesat channel 252, in addition to the previously announced slots on Sky 424 and Freeview / YouView (BT/TalkTalk) channel 95. The channel expects to reach 22 million homes from September.
Further information on sports types to be screened on the channel have also been provided: FreeSports will feature Football, Rugby League, Tennis, Ice Hockey, MMA, Basketball, Cricket, Speedway, Nascar, Athletics and Wrestling, essentially beccoming a free-to-air version of Premier Sports, which already provides coverage of these sports on a pay TV basis.
Currently testing on :
Tagged as 52556
Sky Channel Number : 424
Freesat Channel Number :252
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies