BT retains exclusive UK Moto GP rights
BT Sport is to continue broadcasting MotoGP in the UK on an exclusive basis until 2021, following a new TV deal.
BT says that all 19 Grand Prix events per season will continue to be shown on their channels,
Coverage will include every practice, qualifying session and race for MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3.
Andy Haworth, Managing Director, BT Consumer, TV & Sport Content Strategy, said:
“We are absolutely thrilled to continue as the home of MotoGP in the UK and Ireland. Over the past four seasons we have given MotoGP fans the very best race coverage ever seen on TV in the UK. We have a fantastic team working on MotoGP with Suzi Perry, Craig Doyle, Colin Edwards, Neil Hodgson, James Toseland, Keith Huewen, Gavin Emmett and a big welcome to Michael Laverty who will be joining the BT Sport team. The team will bring every single minute of the action from this fantastic sport to our viewers for another three more years.”
Manel Arroyo, Managing Director at Dorna Sports, commented:
“We are delighted to have extended our agreement with BT Sport for another three years. During our current agreement with BT Sport, MotoGP™ fans in the UK and Ireland have been treated to live coverage of all sessions of all Grands Prix on the BT Sport channels, with a fantastic team of presenters onsite to bring all the behind the scenes news and action from the paddock.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Subtitles on Channel 4 returning soon….for some
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit