Boxing : Bellew v Haye – where to watch
The much-anticipated rematch between Tony Bellew and David Haye will take place on Saturday 5 May 2018 at The O2.
Tony Bellew commented “I’m pleased to get a new date in the diary and I look forward to giving boxing fans a great night on May 5. To be honest I was looking forward to a great victory in December and a relaxing family break over Xmas but my mind is still very much on this fight and I will punish him for that.
I now have a very clear plan for 2018 and that is to knock out David Haye and then knock out Tyson ‘Stavros Flatley’ Fury and end both their careers but first things first I need to rid the sport of David Haye on May 5 and I look forward to doing this in what I believe will be an explosive fight.”
David Haye commented: “I’m thrilled to confirm that The Rematch between myself and Tony Bellew will take place on Saturday 5th May, returning to The O2 Arena.
Whilst the first chapter of the Haye Bellew saga didn’t go my way, fans were left on the edge of their seats throughout the thrilling eleven round battle. The Rematch in May will no doubt eclipse this, Tony has boasted that The Rematch gives him the opportunity to force me into retirement. Unquestionably, I step into the ring on Saturday 5th May with both my career and legacy on the line.
Tickets for the original 17 December date are still valid for this event. If you require a refund, please contact your point of purchase.
Where to watch Tony Bellew and David Haye
The fight will be live on Sky Sports Box Office on the Astra 2 satellites.
It may also be available on other UK TV platforms, via PPV.
In Italy, the fight is on Sky Sports Plus, on the Hotbird satellites at 13 east
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Some Discovery channels closed on Sky from today
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- CNN HD change of frequency on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.
- Kids Channel Number changes on Sky today
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required