Motorsport.tv removed from Skys EPG
Motorsport.tv has been removed from Sky channel 429.
It is thought that this is only temporary.
A message from Motorsport.tv says “Apologies, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties on Sky, but should be running again shortly.”
The channel is still running, albeit not via the Sky EPG.
If you want to watch it, you can manually add it to your “other channels” list, via manual tuning using frequency settings :
11307 H 27.5 5/6 DVB-S QPSK
Motorsport.tv is still running and operating on Freesat.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Power Cuts? No Satellite Signal on your Sky HD box? Here is how to reset a Sky digibox with an alternative default transponder frequency setting.