Motorsport.tv removed from Skys EPG
Motorsport.tv has been removed from Sky channel 429.
It is thought that this is only temporary.
A message from Motorsport.tv says “Apologies, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties on Sky, but should be running again shortly.”
The channel is still running, albeit not via the Sky EPG.
If you want to watch it, you can manually add it to your “other channels” list, via manual tuning using frequency settings :
11307 H 27.5 5/6 DVB-S QPSK
Motorsport.tv is still running and operating on Freesat.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Some Discovery channels closed on Sky from today
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- CNN HD change of frequency on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Kids Channel Number changes on Sky today
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required