Motorsport.tv removed from Skys EPG
Motorsport.tv has been removed from Sky channel 429.
It is thought that this is only temporary.
A message from Motorsport.tv says “Apologies, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties on Sky, but should be running again shortly.”
The channel is still running, albeit not via the Sky EPG.
If you want to watch it, you can manually add it to your “other channels” list, via manual tuning using frequency settings :
11307 H 27.5 5/6 DVB-S QPSK
Motorsport.tv is still running and operating on Freesat.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- ITV 1 Christmas Day TV Schedule
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Changes to Sky Sports from 1st October 2018
- Sky Sports Mix frequency