BBC Wimbledon Red Button streams activated
The BBC has activated extra red button streams to provide coverage from Wimbledon.
We reported earlier ( https://www.satandpcguy.com/2018/06/13/bbc-red-button-streams-summer-2018/ ) that the service was testing, but they have now been activated on Sky boxes.
Sky viewers can find the extra Red Button streams between channels 980 and 986, including a simulcast of BBC RB1 in HD on channel 980.
Additionally, Sky Q users will have access to watch the mens and ladies semi-finals and finals in UHD via Sky’s UHD service. An on-screen prompt will allow viewers to switch to the UHD coverage.
The extra streams are to be added to Freesat shortly, and will also include an HD simulcast of BBC RB1.
Wimbledon fortnight starts on Monday 2nd July 2018.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West