BBC Wimbledon Red Button streams activated
The BBC has activated extra red button streams to provide coverage from Wimbledon.
We reported earlier ( https://www.satandpcguy.com/2018/06/13/bbc-red-button-streams-summer-2018/ ) that the service was testing, but they have now been activated on Sky boxes.
Sky viewers can find the extra Red Button streams between channels 980 and 986, including a simulcast of BBC RB1 in HD on channel 980.
Additionally, Sky Q users will have access to watch the mens and ladies semi-finals and finals in UHD via Sky’s UHD service. An on-screen prompt will allow viewers to switch to the UHD coverage.
The extra streams are to be added to Freesat shortly, and will also include an HD simulcast of BBC RB1.
Wimbledon fortnight starts on Monday 2nd July 2018.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Subtitles on Channel 4 returning soon….for some
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit