BBC Wimbledon Red Button streams activated
The BBC has activated extra red button streams to provide coverage from Wimbledon.
We reported earlier ( https://www.satandpcguy.com/2018/06/13/bbc-red-button-streams-summer-2018/ ) that the service was testing, but they have now been activated on Sky boxes.
Sky viewers can find the extra Red Button streams between channels 980 and 986, including a simulcast of BBC RB1 in HD on channel 980.
Additionally, Sky Q users will have access to watch the mens and ladies semi-finals and finals in UHD via Sky’s UHD service. An on-screen prompt will allow viewers to switch to the UHD coverage.
The extra streams are to be added to Freesat shortly, and will also include an HD simulcast of BBC RB1.
Wimbledon fortnight starts on Monday 2nd July 2018.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- More Sky HD channels to be removed from cardsharing systems soon…?
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- The difference between a QUAD LNB and QUATTRO LNB
- 60ft WWII satelite dishes found in field in Lincolnshire.
- MBC Channels on Arabsat Badr at 26 east changing frequencies