BBC Wimbledon Red Button streams activated
The BBC has activated extra red button streams to provide coverage from Wimbledon.
We reported earlier ( https://www.satandpcguy.com/2018/06/13/bbc-red-button-streams-summer-2018/ ) that the service was testing, but they have now been activated on Sky boxes.
Sky viewers can find the extra Red Button streams between channels 980 and 986, including a simulcast of BBC RB1 in HD on channel 980.
Additionally, Sky Q users will have access to watch the mens and ladies semi-finals and finals in UHD via Sky’s UHD service. An on-screen prompt will allow viewers to switch to the UHD coverage.
The extra streams are to be added to Freesat shortly, and will also include an HD simulcast of BBC RB1.
Wimbledon fortnight starts on Monday 2nd July 2018.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels