BBC Wimbledon Red Button streams activated
The BBC has activated extra red button streams to provide coverage from Wimbledon.
We reported earlier ( https://www.satandpcguy.com/2018/06/13/bbc-red-button-streams-summer-2018/ ) that the service was testing, but they have now been activated on Sky boxes.
Sky viewers can find the extra Red Button streams between channels 980 and 986, including a simulcast of BBC RB1 in HD on channel 980.
Additionally, Sky Q users will have access to watch the mens and ladies semi-finals and finals in UHD via Sky’s UHD service. An on-screen prompt will allow viewers to switch to the UHD coverage.
The extra streams are to be added to Freesat shortly, and will also include an HD simulcast of BBC RB1.
Wimbledon fortnight starts on Monday 2nd July 2018.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Sky channel changes from 1st September 2021 – goodbye Sky One
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021