Anthony Joshua vs Alexander Povetkin
Great Britain’s Anthony Joshua takes on Russian Alexander Povetkin in a huge world title fight at London’s Wembley Stadium on Saturday 22nd September 2018.
Povetkin is the mandatory challenger for Joshua’s WBA world heavyweight title belt but the champion will also be putting his WBO, IBO and IBF titles on the line.
What time is the fight likely to start?
As always, this largely depends on how the fight night is progressing, but expect the ring walk to begin at around 10pm with the fight starting afterwards.
Joshua vs Povetkin : – where to watch on TV
For the UK the fight will be shown live on Sky Sports Box Office.
For the USA the fight will be aired on the streaming platform DAZN as part of the US debut of the service.
It will also be shown on Sport 2 for Hungary and Czechoslovakia, TVP Sport for Poland.
In Nigeria, the Joshua Vs Povetkin will be only Kwese TV. The fight will be on Kwese Sports 1, ch 301. As the fight is exclusive to Kwese TV, DSTV, StarTimes and other cable TV will not be able to broadcast the game for their Nigerian market.
And also on various internet streaming services…
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Sky to close three SD movie channels in move to go HD only distribution
- Disney channels set to leave Sky and Virgin soon
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?
- Sky Cinema announces new channel available to all customers
- Freesat drops a load of music channels