Music channels Capital TV and Heart TV cease transmission
Music channels Capital TV and Heart TV have ceased transmission on satellite.
They launched on Sky and Freesat on the 11th October 2012 as part of owner Global Radio’s push into television.
Their removal leaves just The Vault and Keep It Country left in the Freesat music section after most of the music channel operators opted not to continue Freesat carriage.
The move comes exactly six years after the two music television channels were launched by radio and media group Global.
Capital TV provided the latest hit music videos, while Heart TV featured pop music from the 1980s until today.
Over the past few years, music TV channels have faced increasing competition from streaming services
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Some Discovery channels closed on Sky from today
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- CNN HD change of frequency on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Kids Channel Number changes on Sky today
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required