Music channels Capital TV and Heart TV cease transmission
Music channels Capital TV and Heart TV have ceased transmission on satellite.
They launched on Sky and Freesat on the 11th October 2012 as part of owner Global Radio’s push into television.
Their removal leaves just The Vault and Keep It Country left in the Freesat music section after most of the music channel operators opted not to continue Freesat carriage.
The move comes exactly six years after the two music television channels were launched by radio and media group Global.
Capital TV provided the latest hit music videos, while Heart TV featured pop music from the 1980s until today.
Over the past few years, music TV channels have faced increasing competition from streaming services
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West