Music channels Capital TV and Heart TV cease transmission
Music channels Capital TV and Heart TV have ceased transmission on satellite.
They launched on Sky and Freesat on the 11th October 2012 as part of owner Global Radio’s push into television.
Their removal leaves just The Vault and Keep It Country left in the Freesat music section after most of the music channel operators opted not to continue Freesat carriage.
The move comes exactly six years after the two music television channels were launched by radio and media group Global.
Capital TV provided the latest hit music videos, while Heart TV featured pop music from the 1980s until today.
Over the past few years, music TV channels have faced increasing competition from streaming services
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesports HD has left Freesat.
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- C5 HD joins BBC Satback on Intelsat 907 at 27.5 West
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Sky Cinema announces new channel available to all customers
- Can you watch the 4K Demo channel on the Arris Freesat UHD-X 4K satellite receiver ?
- Pick TV : Free Premier League matches, with some caveats