MBC secures broadcast rights for Formula One for MENA region
The MBC Group has acquired five-year exclusive rights to the FIA Formula One race weekends.
MBC will offer F1 racing free-to-air in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) area. MBC will air all stages of the tournament, including practice sessions, qualifying as well as the Grand Prix race.
Last month, broadcaster BeIn Sports said it did not renew its Formula 1 contract for the Middle East and North Africa rights due to rampant piracy.
“This marks the return of the world’s biggest motorsport event to a free-to-air network in the MENA region, following years of being available on subscription-only networks,” MBC said in a statement.
MBC group of channels are available on Badr satellites at 26 east and Nilesat at 7 West
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- Dreambox Confusion – Satellite receiver or Android TV