MBC secures broadcast rights for Formula One for MENA region
The MBC Group has acquired five-year exclusive rights to the FIA Formula One race weekends.
MBC will offer F1 racing free-to-air in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) area. MBC will air all stages of the tournament, including practice sessions, qualifying as well as the Grand Prix race.
Last month, broadcaster BeIn Sports said it did not renew its Formula 1 contract for the Middle East and North Africa rights due to rampant piracy.
“This marks the return of the world’s biggest motorsport event to a free-to-air network in the MENA region, following years of being available on subscription-only networks,” MBC said in a statement.
MBC group of channels are available on Badr satellites at 26 east and Nilesat at 7 West
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Power Cuts? No Satellite Signal on your Sky HD box? Here is how to reset a Sky digibox with an alternative default transponder frequency setting.
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box