FA Cup Semi Final UK TV Details, and BBCs FA Cup Broadcast Contract Extended
Manchester City’s FA Cup semi-final against Brighton will be played on Saturday 6 April at 17:30 BST and broadcast live on the BBC.
The other semi-final tie between Watford v Wolverhampton Wanderers will take place a day later at 16:00 BST and be broadcast on BT Sport.
Manchester City’s game with Brighton, which takes place on the same day as the Grand National, and starts just 15 minutes later, will be broadcast on BBC One, BBC Radio 5 Live and the BBC Sport website.
BBC FA Cup Rights
The BBC and the Football Association (the FA) have agreed a new four-year broadcast deal to show the Emirates FA Cup until 2025.
The new agreement will start at the beginning of the 2021/22 season.
Today’s announcement will see live match coverage, highlights and clip rights each season from the world’s most famous domestic cup competition shown free-to-air across BBC platforms until 2025.
The new deal will have more Emirates FA Cup matches than ever before on the BBC, with up to 18 live matches across the competition per season. It also includes greater coverage of the early rounds – with up to six live matches from across the First and Second Rounds.
No news about the PAY TV rights, currently held by BT Sports
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Some Discovery channels closed on Sky from today
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- CNN HD change of frequency on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Kids Channel Number changes on Sky today
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required