Sky to launch new more new channels on its basic TV package
Sky Documentaries and Sky Nature will be laucnhed and be part of Sky’s basic entertainment service and via Now TV’s Entertainment Monthly Pass.
Sky Documentaries will be the home of real life stories from award-winning film makers, including HBO and Showtime documentaries and new Sky original documentaries.
Sky Nature will be home to natural history programming, dedicated to exploring the beauty and wonder of the natural world. The channel will feature landmark Sky original series, including Sky’s existing David Attenborough collection, and will become the home of the Love Nature channel’s programming on Sky.
New Sky originals on the two new Sky channels will include Bitter Pill: Primodos and Tiger Woods: The Comeback (pictured above); alongside HBO exclusives McMillions from executive producer Mark Wahlberg and After Truth directed by Andrew Rossi. Showtime exclusive The Kingmaker directed by Lauren Greenfield will also air, along with an extensive on demand library of documentaries including What’s My Name: Muhammad Ali and Robin Williams: Come Inside My Mind.
On Sky Nature, new Sky originals will include Extreme Animals: One Wild Day and Extreme Animals: Life’s First Steps, with two further premium originals currently in development. Love Nature originals will include Amazing Animal Friends, produced by Emmy & BAFTA award winning producers, Oxford Scientific Films and; Wild Tales from the Farm, filmed in the UK and narrated by Hugh Bonneville.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Some Discovery channels closed on Sky from today
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- CNN HD change of frequency on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?