FA Cup Fifth Round Dates, Times, and UK TV Matches confirmed.
BBC One will show Liverpool’s FA Cup fifth-round round tie at Chelsea live, as well as holders Manchester City’s game at Sheffield Wednesday.
Chelsea against Liverpool will be one BBC One on 3 March (19:45 GMT), with build-up from 19:30. Highlights of the other fifth-round ties from the night will also be shown.
The FA Cup sixth-round draw will follow the match between Sheffield Wednesday and Premier League champions City on 4 March (19:45).
This season’s fifth-round ties are being played in midweek, with all eight ties to be decided on the night. If ties are level after 90 minutes, extra time and penalties will determine who goes through.
Following the success of BBC iPlayer’s pop-up channel for the fourth round weekend, the FA Cup Channel will be returning to iPlayer for the fifth round, again showing live coverage, all the highlights, and great goals from classic fifth-round games taken from the BBC archive.
FA Cup 5th Round
Monday, March 2
Portsmouth vs Arsenal – 7.45pm (BT)
Tuesday, March 3
Chelsea vs Liverpool – 7.45pm (BBC 1)
Reading vs Sheff Utd – 8pm
West Brom vs Newcastle Utd – 8pm
Wednesday, March 4
Sheff Wed vs Man City – 7.45pm (BBC 1)
Leicester City vs Birmingham City – 7.45pm
Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich – 7.45pm
Thursday, March 5
Derby County vs Man Utd – 7.45pm (BT)
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!