Freesat says it has added more than 150,000 homes in the UK over the last 12 months, making it the fastest growing established TV platform.
Freesat is a Free-to-air satellite platform and allows you to atch the main “free UK TV” channels like BBC and ITV without the need for a Sky box.
The figures included 29,000 new Freesat homes added between January and March taking Freesat into 1.7 million homes.
According to Freesat’s own customer research, 51% of homes that joined the free TV service in 2012/13 were from pay-TV rivals, the majority from Sky TV. The research also indicated that just over 25% of homes are considering changing TV service provider in 2013, and of these, 60% are being driven by the desire to save money.
Freesat in Spain is as popular as ever, with more people opting for a Freesat, Freesat HD or Freesat+HD set top box.
With a satellite dish of the correct size, and a Freesat box, then you can watch your favourite UK TV channels, with BBC One HD, BBC Two HD, ITV1HD and Channel 4HD all available on the HD boxes.
We can supply and install Freesat boxes to clients in our service area, including Valencia, Gandia, Calpe, Denia, Oliva, Pego, Moriara and Javea.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- ITV HD satellite changes
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?