Channel 5 HD
It now looks like this channel is no longer “free to view”.
It has now joined the Sky pay service, and requires a Sky subscription to the “Entertainment Extra+” package.
“Channel 5’s twitter account says they have now joined the HD pack ”
Also “Channel 5’s Customer Service have confirmed that Channel 5 HD changed it’s encryption package from Noon today”
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Three launch date announce
- 4k Freesat Boxes get large update
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Australian Open Tennis 2022 – UK TV Coverage – European TV Coverage
- Paramount Network TV channel to name change to 5Action
- Is Channel 4 HD returning to Freesat soon?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West