A 46 year old resident of Albacete has been detained by police for pirating Canal+ satellite signals and redistribute it illegally over the Internet, in the proicess called cardsharing. The suspect charged between 10 and 20 euros to users who “hired” his internet service.
The person arrested could face a sentence of up to two years in prison and a fine of several thousand dollars by hacking Canal+ signal, illegal distribution and economic profit by reselling to other users. The detainee had at least 60 customers who were charged between 10 and 20 euros depending on the contents.
Authorities found in the home of the alleged “pirate” different tools that relate to pirating Canal+ satellite signals.
PRISA TV has been commissioned to put the complaint once found that the client was using cardsharing system to offer Canal + signal illegally. This system consists redistribute open encoded signal over the Internet. In 2010 the National Police dismantled a network of 8 people who were engaged in the Internet offer paid content from 15 euros per month.
Although Canal + has hardened its fight against piracy , the channel owned by Prisa is claiming a legal framework that guarantees their activity and prosecute those users who infringe copyright.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!